How is Five Great Vows Of Lord Mahavira connected with Goal Based financial Planning
At the heart of right conduct for Jains lie the five great vows:
1. Nonviolence (Ahimsa) – not to cause harm to any living beings – if one is investing for his or her goals he is Practicing Non violence because his dreams will not perish and not die
2. Truthfulness (Satya) – to speak the harmless truth only- when someone is truthful to his dreams and goals . He is aware of the truth and working on it will ensure not harming self and near and dear ones
3. Non-stealing (Asteya) – not to take anything not properly given- When small amt is saved every month for goals . Emergency funds is also kept aside ( requirement of a goal based financial plan ) , there is. I need to steel and tell untruth
4. Chastity (Brahmacharya) – not to indulge in sensual pleasure- save 50% of the earnings for Goals . Spend less and stop unnecessary expenses leads to exclusion of sensual pleasure .
5. Non-possession/ Non-attachment (Aparigraha) – complete detachment from people, places, and material things. Once you have planned and kept aside the for your goals getting detached with the results is the key . One has to save for goals as if it is just his or her duty (Karma) . The saving is for a cause like child education, Child marriage , retirement , emergency fund , vacations for parents and family or owning a house . Non possession never signifies not to own it signifies own for a cause / Goal . And non attachment is connected with result . We have no control over result so never fee sorrow or happy about the outcome .
We need guards in sports and also in life . The coach and teachers in life act like a guard in life .
Did you ever realise what makes a car move in such a speed . The driver can speed the car only and only because of one things in the car and that is “Brake ” yes because the car is created with this unique guard called brake the driver has the ability to drive it fast and in speed . He is rest assured that the car can be stopped anytime .
In investments also a Volatility Coach’s work is similar . He is the one who can ensure that the speed and progress of an investor can be ensured . The best part of all this is the hurdles reduces and are controlled by the Volatility Coach .
One must therefore ensure that he or she equipped with the guards .
Note the image is picked from Google and we have no right to the image . We have framed the content and we have used a suitable image in this respect
I m sharing a unique program
For students which is fully conducted in a game format . Certification in association NSE Academy
Look forward to take this to every corner of India with partnership –
RVCC Module 1- The Volatility Game Play & Grow Rich
RVCC Module 2- Technical Analysis Volatility Game https://youtu.be/piHBd02fP_Q
RVCC Module 3- Fundamental Analysis Volatility Game https://youtu.be/nQ3oNPZvez0
RVCC Module 4- Debt Volatility Game https://youtu.be/_Pr3yQMaayU
RVCC Module 5 – Options & Derivative Game https://youtu.be/6qqw2ylLMW4
RVCC Module 6- Vision Game https://youtu.be/MvJcYy-KsqU
RVCC Module 7- Influencer Game.
RVCC Module 8- Financial Planning Game
RVCC Module 9 Mutual Fund Analysis Game
Feedback of audience who attend Volatility Game –